Our master's programmes last one or two years. Read more about the programme content, admission, tuition fees, starting dates, possible professions and research.
If you have any questions, you can also contact the study advisor. Please find contact details on the relevant programme pages.
Via our research master you will specialize in and are trained in interdisciplinary research.
You choose one of the three themes:
- Deficits, Distress, and Disorders
- Lifespan Development and Socialization
- Understanding Societal Change
- Deafblindness (EN)
- Ethics of Education: philosophy, history and law (EN)
- Orthopedagogiek (NL)
- Youth 0-21, Society and Policy (EN)
- Applied Social Psychology (EN)
- Clinical Forensic Psychology and Victimology (EN)
- Clinical Neuropsychology (EN)
- Clinical Psychology (EN)
- Cognitive Psychology and Psychophysiology (EN)
- Environmental Psychology (EN)
- Ontwikkelingspsychologie (NL)
- Theory and History of Psychology (EN) Reflecting on Psychology
- Talent Development and Creativity (EN)
- Work, Organizational and Personnel Psychology (EN)
- Sociologie (NL)
Teacher education programmes are taught in Dutch, please switch to the Dutch language to read about the options.
|Last modified:||02 June 2020 10.18 a.m.|