You must pay tuition fees if you want to study at the University of Groningen. The amount of money depends among other things on
- your degree programme,
- your nationality,
- already obtained degree certificate.
Pay your tuition fees on time
As long as you have not paid your tuition fees you are not officially registered. This will have consequences for
- your student grant from DUO,
- student travel pass (DUO),
- computer account,
- access to the University Library,
- access to other University facilities.
|Last modified:||18 August 2014 3.40 p.m.|