Skip to ContentSkip to Navigation
Education Frequently asked questions Form, statement and instruction manual Request for a statement (student)

Statement of enrollment

You can use the statement of enrollment for non-university bodies such as insurance companies, health insurers, pension or orphan funds, travel companies, etc.

A student association may also ask for a statement of enrollment.

How do I get a statement of enrollment?
If your enrollment is completed,
  • you will receive a statement of enrollment via email.
  • you can download a statement of enrollment via the app ‘Enrolments and photo’ under RUG tools on the Student Portal (log in with your S-number and password)
Request a statement of enrollment with an official university stamp
printView this page in: Nederlands