Skip to ContentSkip to Navigation
Education Frequently asked questions Financial matters Study grant (DUO)

I am no longer entitled to a student grant from DUO (formerly IB-Groep) and still need six months to obtain my degree. What should I do?

It may be that your student grant from DUO stops and that your part-time job does not pay enough for you to live on. There are organizations (e.g. private funds and foundations) that help students – under certain conditions.

Private funds may award a grant in exceptional cases, for example to students faced with high costs due to a functional handicap or refugee students who cannot obtain full funding by other means.

For more information, please contact one of the student counsellors of he Student Service Centre.
printView this page in: Nederlands