Requirements / Eligibility criteria
Important: Call Closed!
We are looking for female candidates who meet the following requirements:
- a PhD degree for preferably at least 3 years on reference date 1 February 2017
- exemplary research record demonstrated by publications in international top journals and/or in peer-reviewed books
- proof of independence and international recognition
- experience in various working environments, preferably in different countries
- successful in acquiring external funding for research projects
- teaching experience or proven inclination for teaching demonstrated by for instance tutoring/mentoring of individuals or small groups
- demonstrable organizational qualities and communication skills
- a well-founded and motivated application with an innovative research plan for the first five years and a challenging outlook for the future which takes into account the international research landscape in their field of specialization
- must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the Netherlands for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the reference date of 1 February 2017.
Please check whether you are eligible to apply by doing the eligibility check:
|Last modified:||01 February 2017 09.59 a.m.|