General job description
Rosalind Franklin Tenure Track Professorship
General information about the programme
At the University of Groningen, we believe diversity is key to success. To promote the advancement of talented female researchers at the highest level of the institution we have initiated the prestigious Rosalind Franklin program. The program is aimed at women in industry, academia or research institutes who aspire to become a Full Professor in a European top research university. Since 2002 we have welcomed over 100 Rosalind Franklin Fellows, many of whom by now have reached the rank of Full Professor.
You will establish an independent, largely externally funded research programme in collaboration with colleagues at our University and elsewhere. You will participate in and contribute to the development of the teaching programme of your discipline.
We have 39 tenure track positions available and we invite ambitious female academics to apply for these positions. Do you want to join our open academic community?
Under European jurisdiction it is lawful to specifically recruit underrepresented groups.
Positions are available in the following areas, in order to apply please click on the link below:
- Faculty of Theology and Religious Studies (1 position - still open / apply before 30 August 2019)
We offer you in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities:
- a Tenure Track position leading to full professor
- a flying start with you research because you will get funding to appoint your own PhD candidate
- a salary for Assistant Professor based on your qualifications and work experience, from € 3,637 (salary scale 11) up to a maximum of € 5,656 (salary scale 12) gross per month for a full-time position. For the Associate professor positions, salaries range from € 5039,- (salary scale 13 Dutch Universities) up to a maximum of € 6738 (scale 14)
- a holiday allowance of 8% gross allowance and an 8.3% end-of-year bonus.
- an employee pension scheme
- paid parental leave
- the possibility to work part-time (90% or 80%)
We acknowledge that talented prospective staff often have talented spouses or partners who also wish to further their Careers therefore we offer Dual-Career Support
For more information about our Tenure Track career path please see following brochure:
For more information you may contact:
- Mr. C.S.F. Nienhuis (please do not use for applications)
|Last modified:||25 October 2019 09.35 a.m.|