Symposium (December 12)
Sustainability Mythbusters Meets Minor People, Planet, Profit Symposium
Two sustainability courses at the University of Groningen combine forces and organise a symposium to show the results of the past months.
- Participants of the Sustainability Mythbusters course
- Participants of the minor People, Planet, Profit
- External visitors
Two hour symposium with lunch
Bruinszaal, Academy Building
Monday December 12, 11.00-13.00
- 11.00 - 11.15 - Welcome
- 11.15 - 12.00 - Simultaneously a. Workshop on permaculture, b. Lecture about land-use c. Discussion about sustainability education
- 12.00 - 13.00 - Lunch, walk around the posters, ask/answer questions and vote for the best poster
What is expected from you?
You will present the myth of your choice (you have assigned yourself to one before the course started in this file) in a visual way. You work together in a group of 3-5 students. It is up to you to get in touch with each other. Especially the last group will have to work in advance as they only have one week between their class and the final Symposium.The most obvious way to present the myth is designing a poster, but it would be great to see videos or other visual crafts as well*.
During the symposium your group is considered being the expert of the myth you signed up for and hopefully you will be able to confirm or bust the myth.
- What would you want to know about this topic if you hadn’t been to the class?
- Pick a specific theory from the class and present more background information.
- Summarize the seminar in visuals.
You could also check out some of last years posters.
Prize for the best poster!
All the visitors (so you too!) can vote for the best poster based on content, originality, clarity and design. The winning group will receive a surprise!
|Laatst gewijzigd:||03 juli 2018 14:54|