Choose a sustainable lunch
Our restaurants always offer regional, vegetarian, and vegan meals using seasonal products. By choosing your lunch to be as sustainable as possible, you support their practise!
Here are some tips:
- Choosing plant-based is the most sustainable way of eating, since plants use up less natural resources to grow and emit less CO2-equivalents. If going all-out vegan sounds a bit much for you, why not try Mark Bittman's Vegan Before 6? Choose delicious lentils, beans, or mushrooms to satisfy your need for proteins and that umami flavour.
- Choose veggies that are regional and seasonal. Our restaurants use local veggies as much as possible!
- Try to avoid needless packaging. Choose an apple or a banana over a pre-packaged fruitcup, and bring your own coffee mug instead of grabbing a plastic one.
- Use a reusable waterbottle and fill up at our handy and hygienic water-points!
- Choose sandwiches with lots of veggies, instead of lots of meat and cheese.
- Bringing sandwiches from home? Use a reusable sandwich baggie.
|Last modified:||19 March 2019 10.56 a.m.|