1. Download PDF-documents / 2. download Acrobat Reader application
In certain cases PDF-documents, opened in your browser can show a number of empty pages . Also you can receive an error message .
There are two possibilities:
Your Acrobat Reader Application is acting up. Please proceed as follows:
It may be better to download your document first and save it on your harddisk. After this, open your document in Acrobat Reader.
Proceed as follows:
- Rightclick and choose: Save Target As..., or Save Link As...
- After saving the file on your harddisk, open it from Acrobat Reader (file, open) by browsing to the file on your harddisk and clicking on the name of your document.
You have not installed the Acrobat Reader application on your computer
You can download this application for free by clicking here. After that, please follow the instructions on your screen.
- Mark the language you wish (e.g. Dutch) and the platform that you use (e.g. Windows NT)
- Please provide your name and e-mail address.
- Push the downloadbutton and, when asked for, browse to the folder where the (temporary) file has to be placed (e.g. C:\temp). Downloading will take about 5 minutes (depending on your system and connection with the internet).
- After execution of the downloaded EXE-file (e.g. by doubleclicking the file within Windows Commander) your Acrobat Reader Application will be automatically installed.
- If you wish, you can delete afterwards the downloaded EXE file.
|Last modified:||14 March 2017 4.06 p.m.|