Elections May 2015
From May 18 until May 25 there are elections for the faculty Councils, Departmental Councils and also for the University Council. And of course our Faction is present.
Characteristic of our Personnel Faction is the diversity of members; scientific staff as well as supportive staff working in many different Faculties and Departments. Therefore we can combine our knowledge and experience and represent all layers of our organization. There is ample opportunity for a diversity of opinions, but on a common base, which can be summarized as follows:
- we represent a diversity of interests throughout the whole University; we deal actively with a great variety of topics;
- we stand for a well-considered balance between research, education and support, for an acceptable workload, and for a university being a committed employer.
We have 14 candidates for our Faction, but we're also looking for staff members who just want to think with us about certain topics, or staff members who want to support us in the elections.
These are our candidates:
- Bart Beijer (Law) - (candidate) chair of the faction - Chosen
- Hilly Mast (UMCG) - Chosen
- Sanne Ponsioen (FEB) - Chosen
- Antoon de Baets (Arts) - Chosen
- Olaf Scholten (KVI-CART / FMNS) - Chosen
- Casper Albers (FBS) - Chosen
- Gert Jan Bokdam (UB)
- Dinie Bouwman (FBS)
- Marcel Ruiters (UMCG)
- Jitse van Dijk (UMCG)
- Nienke de Deugd (Arts) - Chosen
- Jolanda Oosterheert (Arts) - Chosen
- Niké Wentholt (promovenda Arts)
- Rieza Aprianto (promovendus FMNS) - Chosen
The meetings of the University Council are open to public, so feel free to attend one or two if you like. You can also request access to the documents by sending an email to the councils registrar (email@example.com) stating your personnel number. Please be aware that most of the documents are only provided with an English summary and that most of the discussions are in Dutch.
|Last modified:||26 June 2015 1.47 p.m.|