Staff members with discipline Biotechnology & Applied Microbiology
Academia develops at the interface of different fields. This is one reason why the University of Groningen is home to a wide range of fields, each with a great number of subject specialists. The overview below, which is based on a standard categorization of fields, will help you find the right expert for each field. If you cannot find the expert you are looking for in this list, try searching via a related field or faculty; you may find him or her there.
MSc Pharmaceutical Sciences (Pharmacognosy), Alexandria University, Egypt.
PhD Pharmacy (Chemical and Pharmaceutical Biology), University of Groningen, The Netherlands.
Gut microbiome interaction with host
- Microbiology & Biotechnology
- Analytical chemistry (LC/MS based approaches, metabolomics)
Current work within Center for Development and Innovation, UMCG:
- Project Management Public-Private Partnerships
- Coordination Public-Private Partnerships Allowance scheme UMCG
- Project management & Communication BiomarkerBay (www.biomarkerbay.com)
- Outreach and Societal Impact Support (Team Leader UMCG OASIS project with Anja Smykowski)
C-N lyases, aldolases, Michaelases, cofactor-independent oxygenases, nitroreductases
For more details See Publications in Google Scolar
Posstranslationele Modification Enzymes
Protein crystallization and crystallography