Lecturer Law, Faculty of Law
I have been working as a lecturer Law and ICT within the faculty of Law since 2008. My multidisciplinary background and my empathy enables me to represent employees in other faculties and research areas. I have experienced firsthand the undesirable results of budget cuts.
I plan to uphold the following positions:
- Facilitate staff in place and time independent work.
- Employees need a place for open discussion with colleagues. Therefore we need to create more team spaces.
- We need to facilitate small research areas and ensure that small faculties can participate in the universities policy and decision making proces.
- Not the returns, but academic education should be the Unique Selling Point of our university.
- The student-staff ratio must improve so that scientists regain time for doing research and research applications, and for supervising PhD students.
- Copyright remains with the researcher. However, Open Access publishing will get an irreversible stimulus.
|15 February 2024 10.28 a.m.