prof. dr. M.L.M. Hertogh
Marc Hertogh's current projects include:
* Nobody's Law: Legal Consciousness and Legal Alienation in Everyday Life (Palgrave Socio-Legal Studies). London: Palgrave MacMillan 2018. [info]
Book seminars: Halle, London, Budapest, York, Leiden, Utrecht, Paris, Lund, Washington DC, Amsterdam.
* Research Handbook on the Ombudsman (with Richard Kirkham) (Edward Elgar Publishing 2018). [info]
* Regulatory Enforcement and Compliance: The Case of Social Security Law in the Netherlands. [info]
* Out-of-Court Financial Dispute Resolution in the UK and the Netherlands: A User's Perspective. [info]
* The Oxford Handbook of Administrative Justice (with Joe Tomlinson, Richard Kirkham, Robert Thomas) (under contract, Oxford University Press).
|Last modified:||16 May 2020 11.43 a.m.|