Information session Academics in Residence
For the academic year 2022-2023, the Pre University Academy (Scholierenacademie) of the University of Groningen is looking for Academics in Residence, for one day a week.
During one academic year, these Academics in Residence (AiRs) work together with secondary education teachers (Teachers in Residence; TiRs) on a formative, blended learning product for one or more school subjects in the first year of secondary education, centering on the question 'what is science?’. We are looking for two Academics in Residence associated with European Languages and Cultures and two Academics in Residence associated with the Faculty of Science and Engineering. The faculty boards of Arts and Humanities and of FSE are supportive of this construction.
Are you an academic lecturer who:
- is looking for and/or working on innovation in their own education?
- would like to develop his/her own teaching style and perspective by collaborating on this innovative project?
- is curious about formative testing and blended learning and/or already have (some) experience in these matters?
- would like to share their knowledge and skills within secondary school teachers and is curious about the knowledge and skills of secondary education?
- wants to contribute to the development of scientific literacy among secondary school students (and teachers)?
- want to contribute to aspiration development in secondary school students?
Then this project might be interesting for you!
We would like to stress that this opportunity is open to Dutch and English speaking colleagues.
Does this make you curious?
Then we would like to invite you to the online information session on 25 March from 10-11 a.m. Drs. Anita Warmelink, Head of the Pre University Academy, will be happy to tell you more about this upcoming project.
You can sign up for the online meeting by sending an email to Linda Nijenhuis (scholierenacademie rug.nl), then you will receive a Google Meet invitation.
Are you unable to attend the information session on 25 March? It’s also possible to meet Anita Warmelink in person. Please send an email to Linda Nijenhuis (scholierenacademie rug.nl) as well, and she will make a one-on-one appointment.
|Laatst gewijzigd:||14 maart 2022 11:48|