Call for Proposals
Work with one or more data scientists at your location
As a researcher, you can request up to 450 hours of support for your project. This support is provided by one or more of our data scientists. To help you work together effectively, the data scientist(s) can also work at your location. The project can run for up to two years. A small budget (€3000 max.) has been made available for databases, licences, hardware, etc.
Information Call 2019
Pre-proposals for the Call for Proposals 2019 can be submitted until 30 June 2018.
This call is open to all researchers who work at the University of Groningen.
The projects must lead to new reusable tooling and contribute to the University’s research. The proposed projects must also:
- Be innovative
- Involve data science (i.e. gathering data, analysing data and/or developing tools for data science)
- Have data that will help answer the research question, preferably already collected and ready for analysis
Proposals that meet the following criteria have an advantage:
- Multidisciplinary approach
- Researchers in different fields
- Lead to follow-on projects or grant applications
- Use of own resources (matching)
|Last modified:||18 April 2019 4.00 p.m.|