Work for us
No jobs available
HPC/V offers students in relevant subjects (computer science, design, etc.) the possibility of doing an internship project in the field of 3D visualization. Possible topics include:
- VTK and user interfaces in the Reality Cube, 3D GUIs
- Novel ways of user interaction in VR, e.g. WiiMote, PDA, gesture recognition
- Extending our 3D viewer (based on OpenSceneGraph), e.g. to improve visual quality (water shaders, cloud rendering, shadows, etc.)
- 3D modelling, e.g. extending our current 3D model of the Zernikeborg
- Conversion of Google Earth to the Reality Theatre and/or the Reality Cube
- Conversion of Second Life to the Reality Theatre and/or the Reality Cube
- Constructing a set of nice (scientific) visualization examples for demo purposes:
VTK, simulation, volume rendering, medical visualization, etc.
- A stereo movie player for the Reality Theatre, running in sync over the entire screen
These are just a few examples; your own ideas are welcome as well.
Contact us for more information on internships.
|Last modified:||02 October 2015 10.24 p.m.|