Individual Educational Design Trajectory
|University of Groningen lecturers who want to design or redesign their course units or lectures.
* (No (educational) experience required)
Level depends on the question and the teacher
|By mutual agreement. Preferably three months before start of the course unit or lecture to be designed or redesigned.
|Please contact email@example.com
By participating in an Individual Education Design Trajectory (IEDT) you will receive support in redesigning your course. There may be several reasons for this. For example, you may develop a new course or there may be changes in the curriculum and as a result your course must be organized differently. In addition, you can get advise from our educational advisor about the use of other work methods or general advice on the design of your course. Through the conversations you make choices in a structured way.Examples of design trajectories:
- Wiki: students write the book for the course unit under the supervision of the lecturer
- Actively involving students in lectures
- Learning Spanish together through Blackboard Collaborate
- Setting assignments efficiently in a course unit with more than 300 students
- Writing scripts for short explanatory videos
Within the IEDT we offer a structure and tools to continue the design process independently in the future.
|03 November 2022 3.45 p.m.