Skip to ContentSkip to Navigation
Over onsFaculteit der LetterenOrganisatieDiensten en voorzieningenMobility OfficeStudy AbroadStep 2: Application

Language requirements

If you want to go to a country in whose language you are not proficient, we recommend that you start your language preparation on time, well before you start the whole application process at the Mobility Office.

Also, to be eligible for some exchanges you need a certain level of language proficiency in the language of instruction at the partner university. Use our flow chart to find out if and what the language requirements are for the university that you want to apply for. It is furthermore always wise to double check the language requirements on the website of the partner universities as a university may still ask for a language certificate when you apply with them!

N.B.! Keep in mind that you need to meet the above mentioned language requirements on the moment of applying with the Mobility Office and not on the moment of applying with the host university. In case you need a finished language minor as proof and you will only finish it just before departure, you can hand in a signed Language proficiency declaration with your Mobility Office application.

Important links:
Language proficiency declaration
The RUG Language Centre
Certified list of marks

Laatst gewijzigd:16 oktober 2017 15:53