Skip to ContentSkip to Navigation
Over onsFaculteit der LetterenOrganisatieDiensten en voorzieningenMobility OfficeIncomingExchange students

Academic Record

If you need an official transcript of your study results, you need to apply for an academic record at the International Office. As soon as all grades are registered, we will make the Academic Record and send it to your home address or to your home university.
Laatst gewijzigd:24 juni 2016 13:25