Who is the study advisor of the Humanitarian Action Joint Degree Master (NOHA) at the Faculty of Arts?
- Elena Herman-Pletiougina
- Amaranta Luna Arteaga (2nd semester students)
Room: H 13.15.0209
Study advice in one of the five Research Masters
If you need personal guidance and advice, the study advisor is your first point of contact. The study advisor acts as a counsellor and confidential advisor to students for any matters to do with their studies, and can refer you on to other organizations if necessary.
You can contact the study advisor if you have any questions about the following matters:
· advice in questions concerning enrollment and admission
· mobility matters
· study delay, study progress and study planning
· special facilities and performance disabilities
· information provision
· personal circumstances
· advice in content-related aspects of the programme
Application to the programme: www.nohanet.org
How do I make an appointment with the study advisor?
Via mail: email@example.com
|Laatst gewijzigd:||06 februari 2017 08:17|