Please check this webpage regularly, as additional information about the study start week and introduction period 2018-2019 will be placed here as well.
- All master starting events Psychology. During this event you will be informed about the general structure of the master programme, you will meet the master coordinator and other students of your specific master programme and you will receive practical information about the start of your specific master programme.
Study start week
- Course catalogue 2018-2019. Please note that you are expected to know the rules and regulations that are part of the course catalogue. We recommend that you read the general information, information about the programme, the courses, and the rules and regulations before the start of the semester. That way, you will be well-prepared for the first weeks, know what to expect, and get a chance to plan ahead. Please note that there might be updates.
- On www.rug.nl/gmw/start-up-info/handige-tips you can find additional video tutorials for several programmes you will have to use e.g. to enroll for courses!
- Academic year calendar 2018-2019 (overview of teaching periods, exam weeks and vacations).
- Moving to Groningen: information for incoming international students
- Things to arrange before you arrive in Groningen
- Financial Matters
- Health services
- Things to arrange after your arrival in Groningen
- Prepare for your studies
- Groningen life
- Questions about (de-)registration, studielink, student card, change of address, tuition fee, etc.: www.rug.nl/insandouts.
- Map and route description to the Academic Building.
- Virtual tour through the Academic Building
- Overview of all university buildings
Accommodation, financial matters, language course
Student Service Desk faculty BSS
Heymans building, first floor (near the Library)
Grote Kruisstraat 2/1,
9712 TS Groningen
Telephone: +31 50 363 6301
The Student Service Desk is daily reachable by phone, 09.00-12.00 and 13.00-16.00 hrs.
|Laatst gewijzigd:||24 april 2018 08:54|