Study start week
Please check this webpage regularly, as additional information about the study start week and introduction period 2018-2019 will be placed here as well.
- All master starting events of the Psychology master tracks. During this event you will be informed about the general structure of the master programme, you will meet the master coordinator and other students of your specific master programme and you will receive practical information about the start of your specific master programme.
- Faculty welcoming with brunch for new (pre)master students who did not do their Bachelor's at the University of Groningen, on Thursday 31 January at 10 am in the Snijderszaal. Invitation for this will follow in January via e-mail.
- You are expected to be aware of the general information, information about your study program, courses and the rules and guidelines. This information can be found at student.portal.rug.nl/infonet/studenten/gmw/studyinfo .
- Psychology Department University of Groningen.
- Facebook page for new international students at the faculty BSS, the University of Groningen. (Open to those who have officially been admitted for Bachelors and Masters programmes of the University of Groningen)
- Mindwise, the Department's blog: [http://www.mindwise-groningen.nl] and https://www.facebook.com/mindwisegroningen.
- Welcoming for new international students
- Moving to Groningen: information for incoming international students
- Things to arrange before you arrive in Groningen
- Financial Matters
- Health services
- Things to arrange after your arrival in Groningen
- Prepare for your studies
- Groningen life
- Questions about (de-)registration, studielink, student card, change of address, tuition fee, etc.: www.rug.nl/insandouts.
- Map and route description to the Academic Building.
- Virtual tour through the Academic Building
- Overview of all university buildings
Accommodation, financial matters, language course
Student Service Desk faculty BSS
Heymans building, first floor (near the Library)
Grote Kruisstraat 2/1,
9712 TS Groningen
Telephone: +31 50 363 6301
The Student Service Desk will be closed on:
- Friday 21 December 17.00 hrs till Wednesday 2 January: all university buildings are closed
- From January 2nd through January 4th, 2019, the Student Service Desk can be reached by phone between 09.00-12.00 and 13.00-17.00 on each working day.
|Last modified:||13 December 2018 1.16 p.m.|