Rosalind Franklin Fellowships
The University of Groningen has initiated the Rosalind Franklin Fellowship programme to promote the advancement of talented international researchers. This programme is aimed at women in academia, research institutes or industry who have a PhD. It offers a tenure-track position leading to a full professorship in a top European research university.
In 2006 the first fellows started at the Faculty of Behavioural and Social Sciences. Nowadays the following fellows are working at our faculty.
- dr. B. Bilecen, Theoretical Sociology
- dr. J.K. Daniels, Psychology
- dr. M. Lopez Lopez, Youth care, in particular (young) children in care
- dr. J.M. (Joke) Spikman, Biopsychology of Lifespan
- prof. dr. M.C. (Melinda) Mills, Sociology
- dr. M.C.J.L. (Marie-Christine) Opdenakker, Educational Science
More information: https://www.rug.nl/about-ug/work-with-us/rff/
|Last modified:||05 June 2020 4.23 p.m.|