IMS staff members contribute to the business community by providing advice and training through several expertise centres.
IMS' own expertise centre, Vinci (Value in Collaborative Innovation) focuses on innovation and organisational change. The goal of Vinci is to fulfill the department’s societal task. It does this by (1) offering expertise to various stakeholders in mainly the (Northern) Netherlands and (2) doing research in collaboration with these stakeholders. The stakeholders include businesses, local and regional governments, and other organisations involved in innovation. Vinci offers inspirational workshops, student consultancy projects, project implementation, and collaborative fundamental research projects.
In addition, IMS staff members participation in several other expertise centres:
- UGCE (University of Groningen Centre of Entrepreneurship), that concentrates on innovation and entrepreneurship
- Healthwise, which addresses multidisciplinary issues related to the healthcare sector
- iGOR (Institute for Governance and Organisational Responsibility), which looks at corporate governance practices
- GDBC (Groningen Digital Business Center), which focuses on digital science and big data in firms
- CEER (Centre for Energy Economics Research), which focuses on the economic analysis of the role of energy
|Last modified:||08 March 2019 3.22 p.m.|