Fudan Double Degree programme
Fudan University in Shanghai, China and the University of Groningen in the Netherlands have worked together and developed two Double Degree programmes with BSc Economics and Business Economics and BSc Econometrics and Operations Research.
Fudan has one of the top economics schools among universities in China. This programme is ideal for students from Fudan University who would like to study in Europe for a few years.
What are the advantages to follow the Fudan Double Degree programme?
- you graduate with two Bachelor's diploma from both universities in only four years;
- you can continue with the one-year Master's programme in Groningen in Economics, Economic Development and Globalization or Econometrics, Operations Research and Actuarial Studies;
- you expand your international network and broaden your knowledge;
- you follow english taught programmes;
- you work in diverse teams and improve foreign language skills;
- you will study in Groningen, a student city that is safe and easy to find your way around in, and that offers a wide range of sport, culture and arts facilities.
At the Faculty of Economics and Business, you can follow the following Bachelor's programmes via the Fudan Double Degree programme.
Below you can read more about the entry requirements and the costs such as tuiton fees and living expenses.
What's the next step after finishing your Bachelor's programme?
|Last modified:||02 September 2021 10.05 a.m.|