You can use several tools for online teaching. Here we give you suggestions on how to use Nestor for this. To provide live lectures you can use Blackboard Collaborate. This can be done right from within Nestor. If you want to provide other (asynchronous) learning activities for your students, you can use some other tools that are also available through Nestor. You can also take a look at some suitable strategies for online teaching.
We have received questions about the use of the application Zoom: the university does not have a campus license for Zoom, therefore we do not provide support for this application. Additionally, there are privacy-related issues with Zoom, therefore the university does not allow the use of this application.
Please use the menu items to find the desired information.
- Collaborate: Quick guide - move your classes online
- Collaborate: Teachers' experiences
- Collaborate: Setting up your online teaching
- Collaborate: Instructional video's
- Creating and using video for online teaching
- More Nestor tools for online learning
|Last modified:||02 September 2020 3.39 p.m.|