Admission requirements Master's degree programme
You will only be able to start a Master's degree programme if you have gained your Bachelor's degree.
Selective Master's degree programmes
Some of the Master's degree programmes of the University of Groningen have a selective admission. This means that you must both meet the admission requirements and successfully complete a selection procedure in order to be admitted to the Master's degree programme.
- You can register with Studielink, if you follow your Bachelor's degree at the University of Groningen and you want to do the follow-on Master's degree.
- Contact the faculty that offers your chosen Master's degree programme if you:
- want to register for a Master's degree programme that is not directly related to your bchelor's degree programme.
- obtained your Bachelor's degree at another University in the Netherlands.
- have completed a higher professional education.
You need an admission certificate to be registered. Once you have received your admission certificate, you can submit an enrollment request.
For more information, please contact the study advisor. For MSc Pharmacy, the admission ticket is issued via the Education Support Desk (esc.fse rug.nl).
- Faculty of Economics and Business. For more information, visit the Step 2: How to apply page on the faculty website.
- Faculty of Arts: for some master's degree programmes you must register in a different way than via Studielink
Ben je een Nederlandse studiekiezer? Ga dan naar onze pagina's voor Nederlandse studenten.
|Last modified:||23 August 2022 2.47 p.m.|