Registration procedure for a Master's degree programme
You can enrol in a Master's degree programme at the University of Groningen via Studielink.
You will only be able to start a Master's degree programme if you have gained your Bachelor's degree. In addition, there may be additional admission requirements.
Log in Studielink
Go to Studielink and log in with your password.
If you are using Studielink for the first time, you must request a user name and password. Once you've filled in your details, Studielink will send you a password via e-mail.
Enter your personal details
Your personal details will be checked for accuracy with the data in the Municipal Personal Records database (BRP). If your data does not match that in the BRP, you can send a copy of your entry in the municipal register or you can scan your passport/ID document via your Student Portal.
Enrol in a degree programme
Enrol in a degree programme at the University of Groningen. Keep an eye on the deadlines if you want to enrol in a degree programme.
Pay your tuition fees
Pay the tuition fees, hand in the BBC or arrange a digital direct debit payment before the start date of your degree programme. For example:
- Start date 1 September: you must have paid no later than 31 August.
- Start date 1 February: you must have paid no later than 31 January.
As from second half of June you can indicate in Studielink how you want to pay your tuition fees.
Upload photo for University-pass (new students)
Please upload your photo via:
- the app 'Enrollment and photo' under RUG tools on Studentportal (log in with your S-number and password).
For more information see manual 'How to upload your photo for your student card' .
You will be enrolled in a degree programme and you will be sent a student card
- if you satisfy the admission requirements.
- if your personal details are verified.
- if you have arranged the payment of your tuition fees.
- Please contact Student Information & Administration.
Ben je een Nederlandse studiekiezer? Ga dan naar onze pagina's voor Nederlandse studenten.
|Last modified:||18 October 2021 2.15 p.m.|