Register in Studielink
First you register in Studielink, the online application and registration service for universities in the Netherlands.
- Go to Studielink .
- Create your Studielink account (only if you do not live in the Netherlands).
You will receive an email with your Studielink login details within minutes. Check your spam-folder for this e-mail as well.
- Log in with your new account and change your password.
- Fill out details about your previous education.
- Choose your study programme.
- And finally click “Send my enrolment application”.
What happens after you send your enrolment application?
You receive a message from Studielink stating that the University of Groningen has to verify your educational background and/or personal details. To do this the University uses its own Online Application System (OAS). After your registration in Studielink you will receive an e-mail with the log-in details for OAS. Again, please also check your spam-folder for this e-mail.
|Last modified:||13 December 2016 08.37 a.m.|