Skip to ContentSkip to Navigation
Education Frequently asked questions Career guidance


  • I am a former student and want to change my personal data

    More information can be found on the Update personal details, registration and subscriptions page of our website.
  • I lost my degree certificate. What should I do?

    Your degree certificate is issued once only. This means that if you lose it you will not be able to get a replacement. However, it is possible to request an examination statement from the University of Groningen. The examination statement states that you gained a degree from the University.

    You can request an examination statement in two ways:
  • I need a certified copy of my degree certificate. How can I obtain one?

    You can request a certified copy of your UG diploma in two ways:
  • How can I obtain an examination statement or a translation of my degree certificate?

    An examination statement is a document with which you can prove that you have graduated if you have lost your diploma or have not yet received it.

    More information can be found on the Request a statement page.

  • Your support to the Erik Bleumink Foundation

    Information about making a donation to the Erik Bleumink Foundation can be found on the Making a donation page of our website.
View this page in: Nederlands