Education desk and Student administration
Student Support Desk
9747 AE Groningen
The student Service Desk can be reached in the following ways:
- You can contact us on work days from Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 12:00 hours and from 13:00 to 15:00 hours on phone number 050-363 6301.
- The desk is open on work days from Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 12:00 hours. You can visit us then without an appointment. Only for collecting a diploma and copies of a diploma you need to make an appointment first. Our address is:
Grote Kruisstraat 2/1
9712 TS Groningen
Our email address is: owbalie.gmw rug.nl
Student Office Administration
Oude Boteringestraat 38
9712 GK Groningen
Telephone: +31 50 363 5568 / +31 50 363 8421
E-mail: onderwijs.ggw rug.nl
- Tuesday to Thursday: 10.30 a.m. - 12.30 p.m. or by appointment.
Who can you contact for which information?
Office for Student Affairs
The Office for Student Affairs (BSZ) is the student administration office for the Faculty of Arts. You can go to the Office for Student Affairs for (questions about):
- exam registration
- a certified list of marks
- your graduation procedure
- your propedeuse-, bachelor- or master degree.
Office for Student Affairs (public website)
Office for Student Affairs (in Student Portal; for registered students only)
Secretariat of the various clusters
You can go the secretariat of your own cluster for information about:
- lectures and examens
- course units (if not available from the repro) and individual exam notes
- board and committees
- questions regarding the degree programmes of the cluster.
Every department has one or more study advisers. Study advisers can inform you about all aspects of your degree programme. You can contact them for information or advice about:
- a specific course
- choices and possibilities within the degree programme
- exam requirements
- personal problems.
Do you want to re-enrol for a study programme for which you are (currently) not enrolled? Then we advise you to contact the study adviser of your study programme in June. He/she can help you with your re-start of your study, planning and course enrolment.
Read about planning of the teaching and introduction period at the Faculty of Arts.
Student Desk Medicine
Antonius Deusinglaan 1
Building 3219. 0116 (first floor)
9713 AV Groningen
Telephone: 050 361 6900
E-mail: ssc-balie umcg.nl
Monday to Friday: 11.00 a.m. - 13.00 p.m.
Student Desk Dentistry
Antonius Deusinglaan 1
Building 3213, room 004A
Student Desk Human Movement Sciences
You can go to the Student Desk Human Movement Sciences if you need assistance with all administrative matters regarding your study.
You can go to the Education Desk if you, for instance,:
- have questions about the study Law.
- have questions about the office hours of the studie advisors.
- have questions about the registration for an examination, tutorial and study group.
- want to submit an request to the Examination Board.
- want a list of your credits.
Student Support Desk / Education Office FSS
Email: educationoffice.fss rug.nl
Questions can be asked via educationoffice.fss rug.nl. We are physically in office for appointments to pick up essential documents. An appointment can be made via educationoffice.fss rug.nl.
You can go to the Student Administration if you need assistance with administrative matters regarding your study.
You can contact the Education Support Desk if you have for instance questions about the programme, course schedules and student administration.
Education Support Desk Zernike
Location: Bernoulliborg 1st floor (address: Nijenborgh 9, 9747 AG, Groningen)
E-mail: sse.fse rug.nl
Telefoon: 050-363 4422
Student Service Desk
8911 CE Leeuwarden
Telephone: +31 (0)58 205 5009
E-mail: cf-sec rug.nl
Opening hours from Monday to Friday:
Telephone: 9.00 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Desk: 10.30 am - 1 p.m. and 1.30 p.m. - 3.30 p.m.
9718 BG Groningen
Telefoon: 050 363 3512
E-mail: studentaffairs.ucg rug.nl
Telefoon: 8.00 t/m 17.00 uur
Balie: 8.30 - 13.00 uur en 13.00 - 15.00 uur (maandag t/m donderdag)
Visiting address of the Honours College
Academy Building (in the tower, entrance ground floor near the A-Lounge / Coffee Corner) Broerstraat 5, 9712 CP Groningen
P.O. Box 72 9700 AB Groningen, The Netherlands
There are several options:
Office hours: We are open from Monday to Friday between 9 a.m. - 12 a.m. and 2 p.m. - 5 p.m.
You may contact us in English or Dutch through phone (050 363 9370) and email (honours rug.nl) from Monday to Friday between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
|Last modified:||04 April 2023 2.49 p.m.|