Master event MSc Sustainable Entrepreneurship
|Wanneer:||do 22-03-2018 17:00 - 21:00|
|Waar:||Faculty of Spatial Sciences Groningen|
MSc Sustainable Enterpreneneurship
As a student, you will work together with stakeholders from the professional field in an academic learning community, in which the programme offers regular literature studies plus extensive interaction in research, leadership and entrepreneurship labs. The research is transdisciplinary: in the learning community, knowledge and values of stakeholders are integrated with academic knowledge. Insights from the integrated values and knowledge determine what problem is studied, how this is done and which interventions are selected to address the problem.
The programme in keywords:
- Educating people for a sustainable future is the aim of our programme.
- Analyzing and designing successful strategies for Sustainable Entrepreneurship.
- During each course two Masterclasses will be given by invited experts in the field.
- We place priority on developing skills that allow one to learn from the success and failure of sustainable entrepreneurship strategy.
- You will work on real-world projects and actual business challenges.
Date: Thursday, 22 MArch, 2018
Time: 17:00 to 21:00
Location: Faculty of Spatial Sciences, Zernike Campus, Duisenberg Building, Nettelbosje 2, Groningen