Bockting, Prof. Claudi
Claudi Bockting (1969) is Associate Professor of Depression: Etiology, Recividism and Chronicity at the Faculty of Behavioural and Social Sciences. Bockting graduated in psychology with honours from the University of Amsterdam and gained her PhD in 2006 at the Medical Faculty of the same university with a thesis entitled ‘The rhythm of depression’.
Her research concentrates on potentially influenceable factors that can cause a disorder and/or maintain it, including interventions that reduce the chances of depression relapses (see www.doorbreek-depressie.nl ). She also concentrates on the development and evaluation of new psychological treatment methods. Bockting also works as a clinical psychologist.
Previously in the news
- ‘Making cuts in mental healthcare will ultimately increase costs’
- Hyping Blue Monday causes inflation of concept depression
- ‘Depression treatment is a waste of money’
- Claudi Bockting associate professor of Depression
- Korte cognitieve training lang effectief bij depressie [Brief cognitive training has long-term effect in depression]
|Last modified:||11 December 2019 12.53 p.m.|