Science and Engineering
Programme Master’s week of the Faculty of Science and Engineering
On Friday the 23rd of March the Masterweek event will take place at The Faculty of Science and Engineering. This event is open for all national and international Bachelor’s students, and will provide you with more information about our various Master’s degree programmes in the field of (Life) Science & Engineering.
- Energy Academy Europe, Nijenborgh 6, 9747 AG Groningen, The Netherlands (get directions)
- Linnaeusborg, Nijenborgh 7, 9747 AG Groningen, The Netherlands (get directions)
- Bernoulliborg, Nijenborgh 9, 9747 AG Groningen, The Netherlands (get directions)
The programme will consist of two parts:
- Presentation rounds for our programmes, where a programme representative (teacher/student/academic advisor) will provide you with relevant programme information (three rounds: 17.30 - 18.00, 18.15 - 18.45 and 19.00 - 19.30);
- An ongoing information market where you can speak to a programme representative for more information (17.30 - 19.45).
The presentations will be held in one of the three buildings, all conveniently to be found on the same location: Zernike Campus. Additionally, the information market will take place in the same building as the programme presentation.
|Programme name||17.30 - 18.00||18.15 - 18.45||19.00 - 19.30|
|Behavioural and Cognitive Neurosciences||0222||0222||0222|
|Industrial Engineering and Management||0267||0267||0267|
|Energy Academy Europe|
|Energy and Environmental Sciences||0010||0010||0010|
|Ecology and Evolution||0141||0141||0141|
|Medical Pharmaceutical Sciences + Medical Pharmaceutical Drug Innovation||0157||(0157)**||(0157)**|
|Molecular Biology and Biotechnology||0165||0165||0165|
|Science Education and Communication||0178||0178||0178|
* Some changes might occur depending on the participation rate per presentation. We will update you via mail (please also check your SPAM folder).
**(157) This time slot will open once the first presentation is full
At the information market all of our Masters' programmes will be represented:
|Laatst gewijzigd:||22 februari 2018 10:53|