Code of good governance for universities
Dutch universities consider it extremely important that governance be transparent and accountable. To this end they have composed and signed their own ‘Code of good governance for universities’. This code was first compiled in 2006 and modified on 10 May 2017.
- More information: Code of good governance for universities
Main features of the administrative organization
The University of Groningen consists of ten Faculties, the University Library, the Center for Information Technology, the University Centre for Learning & Teaching, the Kernfysisch Versneller Instituut, the Museum and a number of supporting services, organized within the Office of the University and the Internal Services Department.
- More information: Administrative organization
Membership of the Board of the University
The Board of the University is the University’s central governing body. Its members are appointed by the Supervisory Board and are supported by the Office of the University.
- Professor J. de Vries, President
- Drs. J.A.W.M. Biemans, member of the Board
- Professor C. Wijmenga, Rector
- More information: Board of the University
The University Supervisory Board is responsible for the supervision of the Board of the University and the management of the entire University. The Supervisory Board’s responsibilities include: approval of the institutional plan, budget and administrative regulations, and the annual report.
- More information: Supervisory Board
- More information: Annual Reports
- More information: Integrity
- More information: Regulations for Reporting Malpractices and Irregulations
|Last modified:||02 October 2020 10.53 a.m.|