MicroLab Active Learning Classrooms
To support teachers in using the Active Learning Classrooms, there is a course for teachers available. This course is in the form of a MicroLab, which means that it consists of
- some asynchronous preparation (literature, assignments), and
- a synchronous session on location, in one of our Active Learning Classrooms.
In total, this MicroLab requires a time investment of approximately 5 hours.
In this MicroLab, you will get acquainted with ALCs and dive into active teaching and learning activities. You will discover and discuss the possibilities of active learning with your fellow teachers. We will assist and guide you to come up with ideas to use these classrooms for your own course(s).
After successful completion of this MicroLab you are able to:
- Design appropriate active teaching and learning activities;
- Summarize the benefits of active learning for your courses;
- Use the facilities in the ALCs to enhance active learning.
|Last modified:||18 October 2022 09.41 a.m.|