The Management Council has an advisory role in the fields of finance, human resources, facilities and IT.
The management council consists of:
- the Vice-president of the Board,
- the treasurers of the eleven faculty boards,
- the deputy director of University Services,
- the director of the Center for Information Technology,
- the director of the University Library,
- the directors of the University Services departments HR & Health, Finance & Procurement and Campus & Community
- the head of Corporate Control.
One of the treasurers fulfills the role of chairman. This role is changed annually.
The Council meets once a month on Mondays, most of the times in the 'Grote Vergaderzaal' of the Muurstraat 14 (Building 1117, room 0034).
The dates of the Management Council for the Academic year 2023/2024 are:
11 September 2023
29 January 2024
|Last modified:||31 July 2023 4.51 p.m.|