dr. M.J. Schroevers
Ongoing PhD projects:
- A. de Vries. The development and testing of an intervention to increase mastery in renal dialysis persons. https://www.rug.nl/staff/alicia.de.vries/
- L. van der Donk. The mechanisms underlying mindfulness-based interventions. https://www.rug.nl/staff/l.j.van.der.donk/research
- E. Bickel. Understanding and overcoming patient-related barriers in the uptake of psychological care in cancer patients with depressive symptoms. https://www.rug.nl/staff/e.a.bickel/
- B. Klusmann. Evaluating the implementation of a school-based mindfulness intervention. https://www.rug.nl/staff/b.klusmann/
- J. Austin. Development and evaluation of self-compassion app for cancer patients. https://people.utwente.nl/j.austin
- P. Tungtong. A longitudinal approach to the relationships between mindfulness, affect, and cardiac autonomic nervous system activity in cancer patients (MACANSA study). https://www.rug.nl/staff/p.tungtong/research
- D. Blom. Conceptualizing post-traumatic growth (PTG) following a cancer diagnosis.
- P. Mik. Meaningful music in health care (ProMIMIC).
Completed PhD projects:
- A. Perez Fortis. (2018) Supportive care needs and psychological complaints among Mexican breast cancer patients. Promotores: Prof. dr. A.V. Ranchor, dr. M.J. Schroevers, Prof. dr. J.J. Sanchez Sosa. Copromotor: Dr. J. Fleer.
- A. Lopez. (2016) Self-compassion. A closer look at its assessment, correlates, and role in psychological well-being. Promotor: Prof. dr. R. Sanderman. Copromotor: Dr. M.J. Schroevers.
- C. van Scheppingen. (2015) Distress and unmet needs in cancer patients. Promotor: Prof. dr. R. Sanderman. Co-promotores: Dr. G. Pool, Dr. M.J. Schroevers.
- A. Papageorgiou. (2015) How is depression valued? Promotores: Prof. dr. A.V. Ranchor, Prof. dr. E. Buskens. Copromotores: Dr. K.M. Vermeulen, dr. M.J. Schroevers.
- L.Zhu. (2015) Patterns of adaptation to cancer during psychological care. Promotores: Prof. dr. A.V. Ranchor, Prof. dr. R. Sanderman. Co-promotor: Dr. M.J. Schroevers.
- K.A. Tovote. (2014) Acceptance or challenge? Psychological treatments for depressive symptoms in patients with diabetes. Promotores: Prof. dr. R. Sanderman, Prof. dr. P.M.G. Emmelkamp, Prof. dr. T.P. Links. Co-promotores: Dr. J. Fleer, Dr. M.J. Schroevers.
- E. Snippe. (2014) Understanding change in psychological treatments for depressive symptoms. The individual matters. Promotores: Prof. dr. R. Sanderman, Prof. dr. P.M.G. Emmelkamp. Co-promotores: Dr. M.J. Schroevers, Dr. J. Fleer.
- K. Schipper. (2011) Patient participation & knowledge. Promotores: Prof. dr. T.A. Abma, Prof. dr. G.A.M. Widdershoven. Co-promotor: Dr. M.J. Schroevers.
|Last modified:||18 February 2020 12.51 p.m.|