dr. M.J. (Maya) Schroevers
- nature of depression, subtypes of depression
- illness perceptions of depressive symptoms and need for psychological care
- posttraumatic growth/benefit finding
- emotion-regulation and self-regulation
- mindfulness and self-compassion.
(2) Feasibility, acceptability, and effectiveness of psychological screening and interventions and underlying mechanisms of change, with a specific focus on individual Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT).
|Last modified:||19 February 2021 1.38 p.m.|