dr. M.C.S. Paap
In December 2018, I was awarded a personal grant (€800 000; type FRIPRO) by the Research Council of Norway for the project "Supporting specialized psychiatric care in remote areas: A computer adaptive diagnostic interview for personality pathology".
The goal of this project is to develop an adaptive instrument for assessing personality disorders. Members of the project group are: Aleksander G. Heltne (PhD student), Dr Niek Frans (postdoc), Dr Benjamin Hummelen, Dr Sara Germans Selvik, Prof. Johan Braeken, Prof. Bernard Veldkamp, and myself as project leader.
I am the main supervisor for Aleksander G. Heltne (Oslo University Hospital, University of Oslo). In addition, I am co-supervisor for three PhD students: Sabrina Soe-Agnie (Radboud University Nijmegen), Guido Williams (Leiden University) and Marleen Wessels (University of Groningen).
National and international collaborators:
- Dutch-Flemish PROMIS group
- Helse Nord Trøndelag, Norway
- Department of Special Needs Education, University of Oslo, Norway
- Empirical Methods group, Friedrich-Schiller University Jena, Germany
- Research group for personality disorders, Oslo University Hospital, Norway
- Regional Kompetansetjeneste for rehabilitering i Helse Sørøst, Sunnaas Sykehus HF, Norway
- Institute for Social Medicine, Epidemiology and Health, Charité Universitätsmedizin Berlin, Germany
- The EMGO Institute for Health and Care Research, VU University Medical Center, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Department of Research Methodology, Measurement, and Data-Analysis, University of Twente, The Netherlands
- Centre of Educational Measurement at the University of Oslo (CEMO), University of Oslo, Norway
- University of Birmingham, UK
- Harvard Medical School, USA
|Last modified:||24 November 2019 6.54 p.m.|