dr. M.A. Tuinman
- Healthy weight after cancer treatment: a multidisciplinary intervention using personalized if-then planning (2019-2020). Marrit Tuinman, Mariët Hagedoorn en Janine Nuver. Funded by Het Nationaal Fonds tegen Kanker.
- E-SURV: Development of comprehensive strategies for assessment, data-sharing and follow-up in childhood cancer survivors linking epidemiological and clinical data. Funder: German Cancer Aid (Deutsche Krebshilfe). Marrit Tuinman, Vicky Lehmann & Dr Gabriele Calaminus (PI).
- Caregiver balance: an eHealth application to support decision-making. Funder: ZonMw project together with A. Looijmans, Mariët Hagedoorn, An Reyners and Lisette van Gemert.
- D. A. Ayuningtyas. ‘Will you quit smoking for me?’ The role of spouses in the smoking behavior and intention to quit of Indonesian male smokers. Promotores: Prof. dr. M. Hagedoorn. Co-promotor: Dr. M. Tuinman.
- Anne Buitenhuis. Smoking-Related Interactions in Single-Smoking Couples: Can Dyadic Planning Improve Cessation? (PhD project Anne Buitenhuis).
- Which social contacts help reduce distress after cancer in single and partnered patients? (Funder: Dutch Cancer Society 2016-2020, Marrit Tuinman (PI) en Mariët Hagedoorn.
- Fabiola Müller. Cancer-related fatigue in a couples' context. Funder: Dutch Cancer Society, KWF, 2014-2017. Mariët Hagedoorn (PI) & Marrit Tuinman.
- How can we involve partners to improve smoking cessation after cancer? Funder: UMCG Healthy Ageing Pilot. Marrit Tuinman (PI) en Mariët Hagedoorn.
- Dr. V. Lehmann (2014). Singlehood and partnerships in healthy people and childhood cancer survivors: A focus on satisfaction. Promotores: Prof. dr. M. Hagedoorn & Prof. dr. R. Sanderman. Co-promotor: Dr. M. Tuinman.
|Last modified:||17 January 2019 1.55 p.m.|