The Science Shop Language, Culture and Communication is involved in the following projects:
- Together with our partners in the Ems-Dollard Region, the Science Shop is involved in a project about the impact of covid-19 on our border.
- Students European Languages and Cultures Anneteje Gleichman and Tereza Dražanová are analyzing the availability of information in Latin-American Spanish, language attitudes and other factors that may greatly influence the integration of the Latin-American immigrants into the Dutch society.
- Students of the master History and Heritage Consultancy are working on 4 projects with partners outside university: the glass museum in Nieuw-Buinen, The carriage museum at castle Nienoord, a city walk about healthy ageing and a exposition in the Groninger Museum about 350 years of Groninger liberation.
- History student Samira Kunz and Arjen Bakker from Noorderbrug are making an exposition for people with a non-annate condition.
- Within the career minor, students are researching for the municipality Het Hogeland how to engage young citizens in the cultural landscape of the municipality.
- Student of European Languages and Cultures Emilia Waterhouse is writing her thesis about the unemployament disparity between European migrants and non-European migrants in the Netherlands.
- Reader's guides for novels
|Last modified:||20 April 2021 12.40 p.m.|