Webclass Biology and Life Science & Technology
Wired for Biology and Life Science & Technology?
Can you make new organs from cells? How do you design a heart valve? What are the effects of climate change on sea life?
The bachelors Biology and Life Science & Technology combine different disciplines such as biology, physics and chemistry, you will accumulate new knowledge that you can apply to create new medical technologies and improve people’s health.
In this web class you will deal with the various aspects of the bachelors Biology and Life Science & Technology. Throughout the four weeks you will look at marine biology, cell biology, theoretical biology and neurobiology.
- October 1st you can register again for the new round of web classes, which runs from November 4 to December 1, 2019.
- November 4 kick-off week 1 webclasses.
- November 11 start week 2 webclasses.
- November 18 start week 3 webclasses.
- November 25 start week 4 webclasses.
- December 1 finish webclasses.
Questions? webklassen rug.nl.
Would you like some more information about the Biology programme, admission requirements and job opportunities? Visit the website of Biology!
Would you like some more information about the Life Science & Technology programme, admission requirements and job opportunities? Visit the website Life Science & Technology!