Laboratory for Conservation & Material Studies
- A.J. Nijboer & G.J.M. van Oortmerssen; Fabrics of architectural terracottas and pottery from Satricum, central Italy, 6th – early 5th centuries BC ; Groningen, 2003 [in case of quote refer to: www.rug.nl/let/lcm]
- A.J. Nijboer & G.J.M. van Oortmerssen;
Method of fabrics research and classification
; Groningen, 2003
[in case of quote refer to:www.rug.nl/let/lcm]
- A.J. Nijboer, J. van der Plicht, A.M. Bietti Sestieri, A. de Santis; A high chronology for the Early Iron Age in central Italy , adapted from: Palaeohistoria 41/42, 1999 - 2000, 163 - 176
- A.J. Nijboer; From household production to workshops; archaeological evidence for economic transformations, pre-monetary exchange and urbanisation in central Italy from 800 to 400 BC; Groningen, 1998
[in case of quote refer to: www.rug.nl/let/lcm]
- contents, acknowledgements, preface en list of illustrations
- chapter 1: Framework
- chapter 2: Pottery
- chapter 3: Metals
- chapter 4: Standardisation and pre-monetary exchange
- chapter 5: Epilogue
- appendix: Iron artefacts which were recorded at Satricum
A.J. Nijboer & J.E. van Reekum; Scientific analysis of the gold disc-on-bow brooch , adapted from: Besteman, Bos, Gerrets, Heidinga & de Koning (eds.), The excavations at Wijnaldum. Reports on Frisia in Roman and Medieval times, Rotterdam, 1999, 203 - 21.
- G.J.M. van Oortmerssen; ...En de ton viel niet in duigen. Conservatie van een waterverzadigde houten emmer; Paleo-Aktueel 17, 2006, 178-186.
- A.J. Nijboer, P.A.J. Attema & G.J.M. van Oortmerssen; Ceramics from a Late Bronze Age saltern on the coast near Nettuno (Rome, Italy) ; adapted from: Palaeohistoria 47/48 (2005/2006), pp. 141-205.
- P. Boon, S.C. Pont & G.J.M. van Oortmerssen; Acquisition and visualization of cross section surface characteristics for identification of archaeological ceramics ; CAA, computer applications and quantative methods in archaeology, Berlijn 2007.
|Last modified:||06 June 2019 2.11 p.m.|