We are curious about worldwide health. This is why we study the major factors that influence the health of individuals and populations worldwide. So we can answer the questions that matter.
For instance about the importance of ethnicity in studying diabetes. About the risks of tuberculosis these days. Or what the effect of poverty on health is. We do this so we can help change or create laws or implement new cure and care strategies.
Our main fields of research interest concern public health topics in:
- Prevention of chronic diseases and its complications
- Global maternal and child health
- Public-health cost-effectiveness analysis
- Global prevention of drug-related complications
- Health issues in minority groups
- Prevention of infectious diseases and anti-microbial resistance
|Last modified:||12 April 2022 3.46 p.m.|