The Department of Genetics is part of the University Medical Centre Groningen (UMCG). We are 350 staff members engaged in a broad spectrum of activities:
- Research lines in systems genetics, autoimmune and intestinal disorders, neurodegenerative diseases, congenital syndromes, heart diseases, oncogenetics
- Hosts the Genomics Coordination Centre (offering systems genetics facilities) and the Genome Analysis Facility for large-scale genomic studies
- Clinical genetics, diagnostics and genetic counselling (see UMCG website with information for patients and medical professionals).
- European surveillance of congenital anomalies (Eurocat)
- Teaching of BSc, MD and MSc students, and training of clinical fellows
|Last modified:||25 November 2019 11.39 a.m.|