Psychology (paid) Participant Platform
Take part in research
The psychology department of the University of Groningen is looking for people who would like to participate in paid research.
Are you interested in participating? Then make a PPP account for our 'pool' and you will be able to select studies you would like to participate in – whenever it suits you. In addition, register yourself also in the university payment tool otherwise researchers cannot pay you, this takes less than five minutes of your time.
What kind of research do we do?
Psychologists studying human behavior in the broadest sense. Questions psychologists try to answer are for example: How do people respond when they are tired? When are people likely to be more environmentally friendly? How do conflicts develop between different groups in society or within organizations? When is a moment of silence in a conversation pleasant, when not?
What would you be doing if you participate in the pool?
- complete questionnaires
- perform computer tasks
- complete a task
- have a conversation with someone else
Why would you join?
- it is fun to do
- you an idea how psychological research is ‘done’
- you can earn money by participating you help further science
How to get involved?
- We have created a pool where you can register
- Once you are logged in, you can choose from a range of studies – that might be an online questionnaire, or actual research in our lab (Grote Kruisstraat 2/1). You are free to choose both time and type of study
|Last modified:||12 May 2022 08.27 a.m.|