Contact details in case of questions or problems before the start of your degree programme:
- For general questions about registration, tuition fee payment, etc, please contact UG's Information Services.
- For questions about the introduction period, book sale, etc, please check the information package of your degree programme for relevant information and contact details.
- For programme-related questions, please contact the academic advisor of your degree programme.
- International students: For questions on how to arrive in Groningen or on practical matters of living in Groningen, please use the information on this webpage.
- International students: For questions about your admission status, immigration matters, insurances, etc, please contact the Immigration Service Desk, via Information Services.
- International students: If you'd like to make use of a buddy upon arrival in Groningen, please visit ESN Groningen.
- For any other questions, you may contact the Faculty's Education Support Centre. PLEASE NOTE: Between July 15 and August 15, it may take longer than usual to answer phone calls or email, due to summer leave.
|Laatst gewijzigd:||01 februari 2017 11:44|