The Faculty of Science and Engineering charges an application fee of 75 euros for students applying to a master's degree programme with a non-Dutch diploma. The Admissions Office can only review your file if this fee has been received before the application deadline. In case you apply for more than one programme, you will only need to pay the fee once.
You are exempted from paying the application fee if:
· you hold a Bachelor degree from a Dutch university or college
· you have been registered before at the University of Groningen (for example as an exchange student)
· you have already paid the application fee for a previous application
The application fee can be paid by bank transfer or credit card and is refundable only once you are fully registered at the University of Groningen.
The application fee will not be refunded to you if:
· you withdraw your application
· you are not admissible to the programme
· you submit your application after the application deadlineyou pay the application fee after the application deadline
|Laatst gewijzigd:||23 juli 2018 10:48|