As of October 2011 the Faculty of Science and Engineering charges an application fee for students applying to a master's degree with a non-Dutch diploma. The Admissions Office can only start reviewing your file once this fee has been received before the application deadline. In case you apply for more than one programme, please be informed that will only need to pay the fee once.
Exempted from paying the application fee are students who:
- hold a Bachelor degree from a Dutch university or college
- have been registered before at the University of Groningen (for example as an Exchange student)
- have been (conditionally) admitted to a programme offered by the Faculty of Science and Engineering before
The application fee can be paid by bank transfer or credit card and is refundable only once you are fully registered at the University of Groningen.
The application fee will not be refunded to you if:
- you withdraw your application after submitting and/or after paying application fee
- you are not admissible to the programme
- you submit your application after the application deadline.
- you pay the application fee after the application deadline
|Laatst gewijzigd:||01 februari 2017 13:27|