Studying at non-partner universities
As a student of the Faculty of Spatial Sciences you can choose to study abroad at a university the Faculty or the University of Groningen doesn't have a partnership with. In that case you have to take care of some things on your own:
- You have to get permission beforehand from the coordinator of your bachelor or master. You need this to get the credits acknowledged when you return.
- You have to obtain information about admission, course options and the education level.
- You have to take care of your application, registration and accommodation.
- You can try to get an extra scholarship (although at first hand you can make an appeal to the Marco Polo fund).
- In some cases you have to pay the whole amount of tuition (this is not necessary when you study at a partner university).
- You are advised to make a small dossier that shows the level of education, the description of each course and the communication with the foreign non-partner university about the course results.
|Laatst gewijzigd:||06 mei 2016 16:37|