Practical information on analytical demography courses
Practical information course in Demographic Methods and Analysis
- Woking with data in population research: September-October
- Lifetable and population projections: half November-January
- Lecturers: Dr. Billie de Haas, Dr. Adrien Redmund, Prof. Leo van Wissen and others
- Coordinator: Dr. Billie de Haas
- Tuition Fee: 1250 euros per module. If help is needed for VISA, housing etc. an additional bench fee of 250 euros is charged, regardless of whether you apply for one or for both modules.
- Course type: Post-graduate non-degree course
- Participants will receive a certificate upon completion of the course.
- Requirements: Bachelor degree, sufficient command of English, sufficient statistical background, sufficient Excel and/or SPSS skills (see requirements).
Deadline for application(through this online application form)
- Applicants with finances: 1 month before start module
- Applicant without finances: 4 months before start module
Finding a scholarship is the responsibility of the applicant. Please note that the University of Groningen nor NFP offer a scholarship, and that it will not be easy to find one.
Additional practical information
Participants will receive a certificate upon completion of the course.
|Last modified:||19 December 2018 10.25 a.m.|