Payment and registration instructions
- Registration on or before April 11, 2016: USD 300
- Spouse/Guest meals/banquets: USD 150
- Registration after April 11, 2016: USD 350
- ISOF Membership--no conference attendance: USD 125
ISoF accepts direct payment by bank transfer to our bank account as the preferred and primary means to pay for the conference registration and/or membership:
Fayetteville, Arkansas, USA
SWIFT Code - ARVTUS44
Bank clearing number: 082900872
Account number: 0048382023
IMPORTANT: After you initiated payment, please send a note to the ISoF Treasurer, Dr. Bob Stassen, at email@example.com for confirmation.
Alternatively, to accommodate payment by credit card, an e-mail needs to be send to the ISoF Treasurer, Dr. Bob Stassen, at firstname.lastname@example.org, by the respective deadline (see above). Bob will then return an invoice to you with PayPal payment instructions.
Registration includes the following
- Morning coffee/tea, refreshment breaks, lunches and dinners on June 9-11, 2016 (lunch on June 9, and dinner on June 11 are not included).
- Sightseeing on Friday evening
- Access to ISoF 2016 proceedings
As well as
- One-year membership in the International Society of Franchising
- Electronic copy of the current membership directory
- Early Bird Registration: until April 11th, 2016: USD 300
- After April 11th, 2016: USD 350
- Fee to maintain membership/become a member of the ISoF and get access to the 2016 proceedings (without attending the conference): USD 125
Rajiv P. Dant Doctoral Student Stipend
ISoF has established the Rajiv P. Dant Doctoral Student Stipend for PhD students whose papers are accepted for presentation at the annual ISoF conference. PhD students who attend the ISoF conference with an accepted paper presentation receive a registration fee waiver. The registration fee waiver honors the late Dr. Rajiv P. Dant. Rajiv was one of the founding fathers of ISoF and an inspiring mentor to many ISoF members. The stipend reflects Rajiv’s strong dedication and enduring care for doctoral education. The intention is to encourage Ph.D. students to attend our annual meeting and join our community of scholars .
(Note: The stipend only covers one (1) PhD student waiver for each accepted paper)
Spouse/GuestThe fee for a spouse/guest is USD 150 and includes the welcome reception, dinner events and sightseeing on Friday evening.
|Last modified:||28 February 2018 11.40 a.m.|